Zarah is a dancing yogini following wisdom paths that continue to evolve her understanding of the intricacies of life. With a personal yogic practice spanning 20 years and yogic trainings encompassing over 800+ hours of tuition in various yogic styles such as Hatha, Vinyasa, Chakra, Pre/Postnatal, Yin, a Bachelor of Science in Genetics, training in Shiatsu Massage and upcoming Remedial Massage – Zarah thus speaks from a place of integration, wholeness and scientific understanding focused on one’s innate well-being and healing mechanisms.
A class shared with Zarah is a dance of reverence, it is curious passion for movement, it is surrendering to upmost sensitivity, compassion and melting into a nurturing realm of connection with all.
- Bachelor Science – Genetics
- 500hr Certified Yoga Teacher
- 100hr Certified Pre & Postnatal Yoga Teacher
- 40hr Certified Core Vinyasa Yoga Teacher
- 50hr Certified Yin Teacher
- 100hr Chakra Healing Initiate
- Usui Reiki Master
- Tribal Belly Dance Teacher/Artist
- Free Dance Facilitator
- Art Therapies Facilitator
- Kriya Yoga Initiate
- Zen Shiatsu Massage
You can find Zarah’s Hatha yoga classes at the Belongil Beach studio in The Byron Beach Resort on Monday and Tuesday mornings from 9:00-10:30am and upstairs in the Byron Bay surf club on Wednesday mornings for 8 – 9:30am.