Daily Yoga Classes / Timetable
Coming together to practice yoga in an uplifting space is a deeply nurturing experience. With the guidance of an experienced and attentive yoga teacher, you can gently return to a sense of calm and inner peace and a feeling of more openness and ease in your body.
- Suitable for all levels
- Yoga mats provided
- 5 Class pass $80
- Unlimited Intro Month $50 (Available once only). 100% of proceeds
from Intro Month payments are donated to local charity organisations.
With this pass you may attend classes at both studios as many times
as you like in a four week period.
- Casual Class $18
- Yoga Playgroup for Kids $20 (includes both the child and parent/carer)
- No need to book for adult classes, however we do take bookings for our
Yoga playgroups for Kids
- Private yoga Lessons available
- Gift certificates available
All our yoga classes are suitable for beginners as well as more experienced students who simply enjoy a more gentle approach to yoga that is still challenging and effective.
Another aspect of our yoga classes that you may appreciate is that class numbers are limited to twelve students. We feel that this enables us to take better care of our students and allows us to give the personal assistance that is so helpful on the path of learning yoga.